Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wow! Lots of walking

Since the last time I added up our miles we have walked 436 miles! I don't even know how many Phil has done the past couple of weeks. I've seen him once in the past 11 days and haven't even talked to him for the last few, he'll be home tomorrow, I'll add his on then. So, right now we have 1,883 miles!!!!!!!! That's pretty amazing!

The weather here has been beautiful the past few days, much better for walking. I am also feeling a lot better, able to stay awake a little more. I went to the Dr. 2 weeks ago because I was so tired all the time. I'm really anemic again, I'm taking 3x's the iron I was taking before, but it is finally starting to work and I plan to contribute a lot more miles the next couple of weeks.

You all sound like you are having so much fun! I hope everyone gets to enjoy the last few weeks of summer. I was in the store today and all the fall stuff was out. I guess it'll be time to redecorate soon! Have a great week everyone!

No comments: