Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Short and Sweet








I am really busy today but I just my internet up ad running in my new home, I missed out on so much. New York Flooded huh!! I was just writing my final papaer on the geology of New York State and was reading about major floods that may have changed the land, its been a while how ironic.
Mom and Dad were here we had a short, but relaxing time. The kids always love seeing them and I enjoy it too!! OUr apartment is soming along thanks to some hlpe from mom and dad.

JOn was here we saw home yesterday for a while and than today we spent a few hours at the park and played water guns and got a little wet ate agreat luch Jon brought a little of everything even wet wipes. The kids played and enjoyed their time. He looks to good, he seems to be happy and says he hopes to see you all for the wedding.
I know Mom and dad really want to see some pic so here they are. I am on my way to a birthday partyt just waiting for my cake to come out of the oven.

Have a great Night. Love you guys.

1 comment:

Rogers Family Fun said...

Nice picts Brandi,we always love seeing them. Cant wait to see everyone.
love aunt sandi