I woke up early this morning to get some school work done before the Chaos comes. I have been training the new manager all last week, she has three kids and her sister in law with her all week, They are older so a little more rowdy then my kids. I have enjoyed the comapny but we have been cleaning and doing dishes like crazy, so this week I got smart and got paper plates and cups to help me save a little time. Technically I am off this week, I have few doctors appt for the kids, and one day of in service for the preschool. I am excited to get together with my old friends for the day, and learn some cool new things for the school year. My finals are going well I hope to finish my Geology final this AM and than start the Dreaded MATH FINAL. I have to get and 80 on it to pass the class, and for me that is going to be a stretch. Well esides that we had a pretty relaxing weekend I went to the park with the kids on Saturday andplayed, and walked, thatn yesterday I worked on packing and school work. The only thing I have left is my clothes basically. Ruben played soccer yesterday, and the kids just spent some time playing outside the weather has been so great between 60 and 80, its been such agreat change from, humid 90. Have a great Monday, Mom that picture of you is really good.Brandi
No comments:
Post a Comment