Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hi


This is so exciting, Ruben is finally going to the bathroom in the toilet, yea!!! He doesnt cry about it any more.

I spent a good part of my evening watching a bunch of videos on Utube about the damage in New York, the places and area seem so familiar, it makes me sad, I am just greatfull that you all are safe, and I am praying that the area will come together again quickly.

We had a laxy day yeasterday i did some late day grocery shopping and spent the majority of the afternoon in bed, I just felt like napping, my kids were all pretty tired, also. Without school work right now or work I feel like a free women, We have been doing alot of walking.

Today I got up and went to church with the kids and now I ma doind laundry because we left some boxes on the patio and they got soaked inthe huge storm we had last night.

The kids are adjusting to the new home friday they wanted to go to our house so I took them over there to show then that there was someone else things there and that it was their home so Ruben stopped asking to go. He said it was scary, that mad me sad.

My car was in the garage all day Friday and I think it is just a break problem so I have to take it back tomorrow and I hope they can get it back to me by Tuesday. I will start to get my classroom ready the following week, I am so excited. well. have a great Sunday,

I think we did about 16 miles this week.

No comments: