Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Burnin energy


My kids are in real need to go out and burn some energy. They were so wild last night, and Ruben has not been napping. They were running and jumping and screaming all over our apartmnet. Either they are havinga problem adjusting to the smaller apt. or we have been inside too long. The car was inthe garage for a few days and besides going to church oin Sunday and spending the day at their grandmas. The rain kept us in from running around outside, I think we have a little cabin fever. One good thing Ruben has not used any diapers except for sleeping.

Gwen is sleeping better at night in a big girl bed, but she got up the other night and made herself comfortable onthe couch I wike up in the middle of the night to get a drink and she was under the blankets sleeping like a rock, Addis first tooth broke through on Monday when she turned seven months.

I was wanting to go to the park today I was so excited I went to pick up the truck yesterday afternoon, but Ruben took it to work with him today because his car broke downm so I guess when we reocver from the $900 repair for the truck we will be taking in his car to get fixed.

I think maybe Ill take them out to the teniis court and let them run around in there for a while no one ever uses it and it right outside.

Im glad you aall are having a re great time with J. Ihope that he has a great time. You guys have been helping the town so much.

I get to go back to work tommorow and start back to school on Monday. I am excited for both. I have enjoyed my time off, but I like to be with people.

Everybody have a great Wednesday I am going to go get some exersice done.

No comments: