Wednesday, August 19, 2009
To quiet
It is to quiet here. J is gone and so is Phil, he left last Friday. I've had 2 days off since then and have wanted to get a lot of housework done but it hasn't really happened. I also wanted to get back to eating better and walking more...those haven't happened either. Come to think of it, I haven't really gotten anything accomplished. Several months ago, I had a schedule for when I would do everything, clean bathroom on Tuesday, do laundry on Thursday. I would even go through the day and say " I can't sit down and read my book until I sweep the floor and take out the trash, and I can only read for a 1/2 an hour then I have to do dishes and mop before I can do anymore" It helped keep me going. The same with eating right and exercising more, you all helped keep me motivated, sharing recipes, idea's how much we exercised and what we did. I need some encouragement to get back to it, how about all of you? Right now I'm going to read a magazine article but just one, then I have to get the living room vacuumed and dusted, then I can have a candy bar, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment