Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hi from Perrysburg.

Hi Everybody! It's 1 am and I can't sleep ... I drank too much coffee last night at my friend Lois' going away party. 6 of us from the front office took her to Jacobi's for supper after work. It was fun. Tim and I had a nice trip to Uncle Mikes last Mon-Wed. got a late start because my car broke down Sat before we got on the road. It was fun being with Mike,Deb and Daaron Their house is so cute! When your Dad and I were young we talked about building one just like it. Tim is an excellent co-pilot! I enjoyed his company very much. I am on my way to Syracuse tomorrow. Gramp has hurt his arm (he was trying to start his snow blower) think he knows something we don't???? any way he hurt his arm July 30 and after being to the doctor at least 3 times is still quite swollen and very purple black from shoulder to fingertips so I am asking you all to please pray that we can start seeing some improvement here within a couple days. It hurts also and any thing he takes for pain either makes him vomit or go out of his mind. What a delema. Grandma is getting hysterical. Uncle Jim of course is too busy to see to it so I am going out. I will drive back late Mon. I'm leaving about 5 this am. I have to work Tue 1-9. So on that wonderful bit of drama I will go back to bed and try to sleep. Ha! Enjoy those babies Tam and Phil. Sorry you didn't get to see John. Hope the zoo was fun for the rest of you. Love you all Mom

No comments: