Where does the time go? I havent accomplished much this week. I think I need to buy some iron also, Im usually supposed to take alot but I havent been taking any. Were still taking cold showers, that tends to help with drowsiness. I think weve finally agreed on a solar water heater connected to an electric tankless heater eliminating the need for propane, and hopefully most of the heating being done by the sun. Were getting rain again for the next 3 days, too bad we didnt have a water collection system in for this year, we could have had all the water we needed with all the rain , although we dont pay for water anyways. I really feel like totally redoing my house. When he kids go back to school next thursday ,I need to get some serious cleaning done, then we can decorate for fall. Cameron has his first football game tomarrow, Ashley an Dan are leaving today to stay at the state fair for a few days, and tim goes back to houghton on sunday. We have a busy weekend , we also have a company picnic at alleghany on saturday. have a good weekend
love Sandi
No comments:
Post a Comment