This is a picture of Tami at Niagara Falls.
So here I am sitting in a hotel in Louisville. Why? Army stuff. There is an Army Program called Strong Bonds. It helps families (and single soldiers) build stronger, healthier relationships. Right now I am facilitating a Marriage Enrichment weekend. I found out that I am teaching over half of it! Yikes! But I know how to do this.
Today's job is done and J and I went out for a while. (Yeah, I was able to bring J with me for the wekend. He watched ESPN and jumped on the bed while I was working.) We wnet to the factory where they make the Louisville Slugger baseball bats. We took a tour of the factory and even got a mini baseball bat. If you like baseball, you gotta go. Then, Dinner time! HARD ROCK CAFE! I decided with all the traveling that I do that I am goint to buy a Hard Rock T-shirt for Tami at each city (if there's a Hard Rock there). So I got my sweetie a shirt.
Now I got to get ready for tomorrow. Have a great day!
Uncle Phil
No comments:
Post a Comment