J has shifted the mood here already. Our typical evening is like this. About 7:30 Tim goes up stairs by himself , Cameron and Dakota take off to spend the night somewhere, Ashley and Dan go in her room to watch a movie, alyssa ,Ian and lyle put in a movie in the living room and wes and I go in our room to watch tv(boring) Well,last night the boys went outside at 9 to play basketball, then 6 of the 9 kids (Alyssa had her friend Alyssa over) went for a walk to quick fill, then Dan came and all 10 of them played cards till who knows when. I was half asleep and the kids came in (they do that often, thats when Ill say yes to eveything as long as you leave me alone) I briefly recall them saying something about koolaide and something about shaving cream. I think I said I dont care as long as you clean it up.
I just took cameron to football practice he has it from 7:30-12 mon-sat. Timmys going to work with poppa Gates this morning , Alyssa is going shopping with alyssa, and J and Dakota are going to town to work.
The national guard and most of the outside firedepts, and law enforcement left this weekend. The red cross and salvation army are still here and a gowanda agency called love inc. has been taking over on a lot of services. We delivered chavettas chicken, meatloaf, pizzas, casseroles and juice for them last night. J,Cameron, Ian and Lyle, went door to door passing it out, I drove, and Timmy sat in the car and barked orders at me. We'll be doing that again friday. J is hooking up with Love inc today to work. Most of the roads and businesses are open now , alot of the mud and garbage has been cleaned up, but there are still at least 9 roads that havent been touched yet.
We came up with a really good dessert, its just frozen berries (i used blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries) skim milk, and sugar substitute, put in blender,then freezer for a little while then serve in icecream cones, its the best and not bad for you.
have a good day
Sandi
No comments:
Post a Comment