Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin




Ok So what have you tried Pumikin flavored or smell this season.




I want to know whats the best.




Einstein bagel with crunchy topping, yummy but the bagel not have that much flavor. The topping was great.




Cake Donut from Lamars, pumpkin spice,it really was spicy. The cinnamon and pumpkin spice was strong but nice and moist.




We also got the Hershey kisses pmpkin spice. I think I wold give them a 6. I didnit like them a whole lot.




We also go a pumpkin betty crocker car freshner, I let you know in about that right now it too strong to tell if I like it.




We also had Costoc 's pumpkin pie my personal favorite, and Pumpkin pancakes, they were not really sweet but the walut pumpkin maple syrup was great.






Love you all have a great Tuesday.

5 comments:

Amy said...

the Creamy Pumpkin scent at Bath & Body Works is amazing! I have it in refills for my wallflowers, and hand soap. Tami has some too, I think.

Rogers Family Fun said...

yeah i used the creamy pumpkin soap at Tamis -I have to get some-its great! and i also like pumpkin lattes from dunkin donuts and dont forget pumpkin milkshakes from mcdonalds. Were still trying to find pumpkin icecream. Its not pumpkin but we are enjoying the new flavored via- thanks J
Aunt Sandi

Amy said...

Graeter's has pumpkin ice cream, but I'm not sure if they're in NY. It's delicious though. :)

Brandi said...

I for got about the pumpkin shakes we just had their pumpkin pies at mcdonalds, and my air freshnert smells like aloe vera not pumpkin.

The Majchers said...

i love dairy queens pumpkin blizzard, and panera's pumpkin latte,