Today I am thankful the at I had the opportunity to attend Rich Gates 75th birthday party last night. Most of his kids and grandkids were there and I am honored to be included with them. We had such a good time , we always do when we get together which is a few times a year. After we sang happy birthday he said a few words, and what he said was how special and important it was for him to have everyone together, that is the greatest gift. I feel the same way about my family, even though it gets harder to get together because everyone is doing different things, its really special when we get together. I'm thankful that my kids like to be around and that they like to bring their friends around. So today and everyday I'm thankful for my family!
Love ya
Sandi
No comments:
Post a Comment