Thank you Lord for the great wealth that you have given us. Help us to never take it for granted. We have a roof over our heads , shoes under our feet, and food in our stomachs every day. (much more than a great many of the worlds people can say) Who needs diamonds and pearls when you have children ,they are the jewelry around your neck (at any age) wear them proudly. I indeed am rich. Thank you! I'm also thankful and excited that Dan and Ashley are willing to take the kids for the today, so that Wes and I can keep our date of riding the trails for the day. The weather is going to be beautiful, sunny and cool and the leaves are absolutely gorgeous. I cant wait!
Love ya
Sandi
1 comment:
you're so right Sandi I am happiest when I am with my kids, their kids and their kids. Wow! how blessed can a gal be? Mom
Post a Comment