


We've been so busy around here I almost forgot it was my birthday. Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I went to lunch with Grandpa yesterday, talked to Mike and Tami this morning, had tea with Grandma, and got flowers, were going to Dan and Ashleys tonight for cake, and Thursday Grandma, the girls and I are going to see Mary Poppins at Sheas. What a great birthday!!! Ive been busy preparing for Halloween. We went to a costume contest last night, there is a party at the fire hall on Thursday, were having a party at our house with a haunted trail on Friday then trick o treating on Sunday. Ash and I are making candy apples and caramel popcorn tomorrow. I made about 10 masks and many props, I still have a few things to make, but I'm taking the day off today. Have a great day!
Love Sandi
1 comment:
these masks are AWESOME!
Post a Comment