Today I'm thankful for the beauty that is all around us. The tree's are so pretty. The sun has been shining, and the temperatures are very pleasant. Today we are going to the race track. It's military appreciation day. Keeneland is a beautiful race track. Lots of people get all dressed up for the day, the horses are amazing to watch. It's such a fun day, a day full of all kinds of beauty.
Keeneland sets up teleconferences between families and their soldier's overseas, such a great treat! They have breakfast and lunch, gifts for the kids, and a nice ceremony. They reserve a spot in the grand stand for the military. I'm thankful to be part of it. Usually Phil is working while we are there, this year he is just one of the guys, I'm thankful for that too!
Have a great day. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment