Monday, October 18, 2010

Catching Up

Finally I was able to get on the blog and catch up with everyone. I feel as if I've been away forever. I don't remember a lot of the past 2 weeks which is probably good. It was so nice to be with Sandi and the family. It helped a lot to have something to occupy my mind, and I did have a little bit of energy when they were here. I thought I would be just fine by the time Mom got here, but I sure wasn't. Thanks for being here Mom! I've slept 2 nights in a row now, and was even able to play Risk for a little while last night, actually, probably longer than I should have, I'm beat today, but it was fun! I can't wait to try the apple recipe's! I have apple recipe's for everyone just have to get it it the mail. Soup recipe's sound great, I made a couple of really good one's before my surgery, so I'll get those written up and in the mail. Wouldn't it be fun if we could all have a baking day together?!

I'm going to go nap now, love you all!!!
Tami

1 comment:

Rogers Family Fun said...

so glad you were able to get on!!!
Sandi