Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Thanks- Brandi

I want to praise God this Morning because my kids have insurance again finally we have been waiting for 6 months and I felt like we were drowning in doctor bills. We still are but at least from now on we will on have to pay for perscriptions. I also want to say thanks for the wonderful weather we are stil having. I love fall and its my favorite time of the year. But I really need the sunshine lately. Well I hope everyone is having a great Sunday and enjoying your day wherever you are.

Love you
Brandi

Oh and are we doing soup recipes for October? i think we should include Phyllis I know she probably does not know we do it but we could at least send her the recipes and maybe next year she will join in.


Adress: Phyllis LeRoy
12553 Wedd St.
Overland Park KS 66213

1 comment:

Rogers Family Fun said...

soup recipies sound good
Aunt Sandi