I have the19th through the 27th of February off this year and Debra, Daaron, and I are planning on going to Potowatami Inn from Sunday the 20th through Thursday the 24th. During this time they have there two for the price of one deals going on. They usually have the tobaggan run working on the weekend and we spend the rest of the time in the pool, game room, hot tub, sauna, and lodge area. It is a blast and we've done this a few different times. I was wondering if anyone else would be able to go or would want to join us there, even for a couple nights. I think the rooms run from about 60-80 during that time, that's for two nights. Its really a great deal! Just something to consider. It would be great to get together.
Mike, Debra, and Daaron
2 comments:
I just love it there, one of my favorite places for sure! We are going to KS for 5 days in Nov, so we can't make Potawatomi. Have a great time!!!!!!!!!
I'd love to go but not sure if i'll have vacation time by then. I'll have 4 weeks coming but I think not til Feb 28 Enjoy
Post a Comment