Thursday, June 24, 2010

Umbrella

When I left today my umbrella was up at my table, when I came home it was gone!
Guess where J found it? In my neighbors yard! Still up and all in one piece.

The only way into my neighbors yard, other than the door J is standing at, is over my garage, which is the route I'm sure my umbrella took, wish I could have seen that!

2 comments:

Rogers Family Fun said...

That would of been quite humorous, even more so had you been holding on to it while it flew over the garage. We could call you Tami Poppins.

Rogers Family Fun said...

lol, We had a class from Houghton over one time and they were all sitting in the back yard asking questions when all of a sudden the umbrella flew straight up into the air higher than the roof an then landed in the side yard. We were all so startled that we just sat there and watched it, except for the ony girl who wore a skirt, she flipped over backwards in her chair, it was all kind of like slow motion. I still laugh everytime I think of it!
Sandi