
I know that I've only been gone a week, but I feel so out of touch. St. Louis was HOT! We did have some fun though. We were staying is a place that really wasn't near anything, and there was a lot of security every where . That didn't make me feel very comfortable about exploring. The best thing that we did was Wed. night. We took the subway, walked through 3 rather scarey blocks and another 3 nice blocks to the Fox Theather, http://www.fabulousfox.com/ it is an awesome building! They don't let you take pics, that's a bummer! It was built in the 1920's and was restored in the 80's. It was beautiful. We saw the broadway musical "Wicked". Sooo good. It was my anniversary gift from Phil. I had so much fun! If you ever get a chance to see it, go!
No comments:
Post a Comment