We are headed to St. Louis tomorrow. Early tomorrow. We leave our house at 4am for a 7:10 flight from Louisville. We will of course be going to Hard Rock Cafe, Phil got us great seats to see Wicked, we plan to see our friends Dan and Amy while we are there, and I of course hope to find a cupcake while I am there!
Eating our 3 meals a day and staying on my eating plan will probably not be easy, and I will have to find a good place to run. We are attending a military conference so the fitness center is not going to be an easy place to get into. The good part; today I reached a really big goal which should be enough to keep me motivated for a little while, and because I reached it, I'm getting a new pair of running shoes! Should I get the traditional running shoe? or the toe shoes like Phil has?
1 comment:
The toe shoes look awesome but how are they to run in?
Sandi
Post a Comment