Today I made 4th of July cupcakes. I got a new cupcake book the other day so I had to make some. I gave most of these away. I age one just to see how it tasted. I'm trying to find a really good white cupcake recipe so if anyone has one, let me know and I will try it out. This one wasn't bad, I just didn't think it was great. Try it out and let me know what you think.
1 box of white cake mix
2 egg whites
1 cup of sour cream
1/2 cup of milk
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
Mix and bake at 350 for 23 minutes.
The frosting I like a lot! Not to thick not to thin, not to sweet not to greasy over all good.
1 C of butter
3 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp vanilla
3 tablespoons of milk
Yummy! I'm leaving for KS on Friday and Ruben has got sprinkles ready to make cupcakes with Grandma, I can't wait. I'll take pictures of what we come up with!
Sandi, your pictures are great! Have a great 4th of July everyone!!!
1 comment:
Your cupcakes look yummy!
Sandi
Post a Comment