Friday, June 25, 2010

Hello Hello

Hi all we are fine and dying of heat and humidity. We have not been to the pool or the beach yet so I am so jealous of all the pictures.
I just logged on to a differnt blog and was so
+confused and thought that maybe I had been off for so long theat we had a little girl in our family named Faith and shee got her forst haircut. WOw!! I did enjoy catching up and reading about how everyoneis doing.
We are off for the summer Gwen is enjoying summer program and preschool
Ruben has started his trial for gymnastics he is still very nervous about the whole thing.
Addi is talking like crazy and is mroe of a monkey than anything she is climbing on everything possbile.
Gwen si also using the potty now what a big girl she is.
Big Ruben is working about and hour aways from home so hea leaves pretty early and is home late and wornout from the heat.
I am still pregnant I just saw the doctor today and everything is going fine. I have two weeks left. I hope she is just waiting for HEr grandma to get her next week and than come. We'll see.
Well I gotta go we love you all! We will keep you posted.

1 comment:

MRMIKE said...

Nice to hear from you all, Brandi. Hope all is going well and hope the little one waits for Grandma to get there. Tami, I love that. Grandma Tami. Sounds good on you.