Friday, June 25, 2010

End of school, Begining of summer

Today is our second full day of summer vacation. Finally! I got off of jury duty so now I can relax and enjoy my summer, and Wes is getting laid off today for a few weeks so we can hang out at the creek, and the lake. Alyssa , had an end of school party yesterday. There were 12 girls, 7 of them spent the night outside on the trampoline.We had water balloons, a fire, hot dogs, smores, tiki torches, and twinkle lights. It was fun except for when I had to call them in and speak to them all about being polite guests, and respecting your host, and their family and friends. A couple of them left after that but they were the ones I was really talking to anyways so that's fine. They really didn't sleep much , but I don't hear anything after I go to sleep anyways. They had donuts for breakfast because Friday is donut day, and everyone left by 1:30.
Another successful party! Tomorrow we have a wedding to go to and we have to work at the Newtown, Pinewoods game tomorrow night. Cam has to work Sat, and Tim works Sunday and Tuesday. Alyssa , Cam, Ash and Dan leave for bible quiz nationals Sunday morning. They'll be in Illinois for a week. Well be camping at the creek for the weekend and maybe longer since Wes isn't working. I really want Fish fry tonight! Have a good weekend.
Love Sandi

No comments: