Friday, June 18, 2010

I don't know???

Well its almost he weekend again and Im feeling like I should write a post ....but I got nothing! Timmys feeling better, Cam finished his last exam and is feeling rather sick now, Alyssa, Ian and Lyle still have 3 days of school left, I have jury duty starting monday, Alyssa is going to Letchworth tomarrow to go camping rafting , a rope coarse and horseback riding for the weekend. Wes is injuring himself left and right at work, my garden is growing good , i have peas everyday and blossoms on my tomatoes, raspberries should start ripening by monday, and it was a bad year for strawberries($4.00 a quart so i have to buy them from california for 1.99?) The sun is shining today but it looks like rain for tomarrow and most of next week. having fathers day breakfast and a picnic sunday and watching Alice in Wonderland tonight. Have a great weekend and Happy Fathers Day
love Sandi

No comments: