Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Impromptu trip



The opportunity for us to take a trip over the weekend, came up, and we took it. I text Wes at work Friday and said, "you up for a trip to GA this weekend?", he said"really?", I said "yes", and he said "ok". So Saturday at five pm when he was done working we hit the road. At 1 am we stopped in Beckley WV, slept 4 hours , then Wes and Dakota continued on down to GA for Dakotas brothers wedding. The little kids and I stayed at the hotel and played. We had a really nice suite, and they had a pool, hot tub , and game room. We had the whole day Sunday to play. Wes and Dakota got back about 2 am Monday, and finally got to sleep for 8 hrs. Then we headed home, stopping for some sight seeing along the way. We got home around 8. It was a nice weekend ! I love West Virginia, its so beautiful. Every time we drive though there I'm just in awe. Have a good day.

Love Sandi

1 comment:

J said...

people jump off that bridge once a year....like on bungee cords or parachutes and stuff....