I has to spend some time catching up on the Blog. I was busy doind spring cleaning and taking advantage of only having three kids in the house, its suprising but it really does make a differnce. We sure miss Gwen but are glad that Grandma and Granpa and J and Amy can enjoy her. She ssuch a strong and happy girls she can handle a little time aways from the family. We are packing our things and cleaning here. Ruben and Addisen are getting ready to go spend a few days with their Tia Norma, that is Ruben half sister, and Jensen and I are off to Kentucky on Thursday. We cannot wait to get there. My camera has died for good I think I am teriibly sad becuase I have not been able to get pictures of Jensen for about 2 months now. She is getting so big and loooking more and more like Gwen eveyday. She is crawling and pulling herself up on everything. Last week she started letting go and now takes a bath with the big kids. She has the most beautiful smile.
Ruben is busy working and the weather is just crazy snowing one day and seventy the next. I just finished making fouir batches od spring colored playdough for school tomorrow. We are o SPring Break but I am babysitting for some parents who dont have time off. Its nice to earn a few extra dollars for my trip.
Hopefuly the weather will get better for you all in New York. L.ove you bunches.
Brandi
No comments:
Post a Comment