Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Lamb or Lion??
It is a beautiful sunny day,( Lamb) but it is really cold( Lion)? I feel warm sunshine through my dining room window while I eat my breakfast umm so good. Been a long time since the sun felt as good as it looks!! Did you make it home with Gwenie yet Tam? As I drove home from Gowanda yesterday I went up over Indian Hill and the creek looked ice free but so full and wild. I'm glad it got cold again maybe a slow thaw will help people escape too much flooding. Yesterday was so foggy, Sandi, Tim and I went to Springville in the morning rainy and foggy. I was satisfied to stay home the rest of the day and get some needed jobs done or at least started. I'm back to work today and the start of another week. Hope you all have a interesting week. Love Gram Bev
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment