Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Whats up?










Wow, I haven't really been on in a long time! There are always so many things going on around here. Of course Cam graduated and his party is July 10th. The kids are on their first full week of summer vacation finally. Ash, Dan, Cam , Alyssa, and Ian are in Michigan at bible quizzing nationals for the week. Lyle still has a few more box lacrosse games, he goes until the end of July. Dakota graduated, it was a last minute , hold your breath till the end thing so i have to get a party together for him as soon as we can get our schedules figured out. The gardens are growing nicely. We've been eating lots of lettuce. We have a few peas, not many, tomatoes are starting to grow, then theres beans ,squash and of course the corn will be knee high by the 4th of July. The raspberries are ready and I've been picking 2 qts a day for about 3 days now. We've had raspberry pancakes twice already and today I'm making berry cobbler. We built a small "water park" for the kids. Were getting married and having a dessert/coffee house reception on Aug 20th . So Ash, my friend Dell,and her daughter Lisa , and I have been baking and making decorations. I'm hoping to get invitations sent out this week. Grandma and I went to a candle party at Dots last night and I just booked a 31 party with Tami for July 21st. I bought a couple chairs at the auction for .50 each and Ihave to recover them, Ive been dragging my feet on that one. I'm having a bake sale this Friday with my friend Dell. We had a yard sale a couple weeks ago. Besides that, theres just typical summer stuff going on around here. Sleeping till noon, playing in the water, visiting with friends, fires, smores, fireworks and fireflies at night. Watching movies and staying up all night,and lots and lots of food! Cant wait to see everyone! have a great day.
Love Sandi

No comments: