Monday, June 6, 2011

Great Friends!

Phil and I facilitated a marriage conference in Louisville this past weekend. It was a nice weekend. The conference went well, the hotel was nice, the weather was good, but I was so happy to be home. We had been home for about 30 minutes, Phil and I were standing in the kitchen talking when all of the sudden he said "hey" and had a perplexed look on his face. I turned around to see what he was looking at. There were green curly ribbons all over our dryer, then we realized it was not our dryer! Our dryer quit working about a month ago and we had been hanging our things out to dry. While we were gone our neighbors replaced the broken one with a working one! They even got rid of the old one!

1 comment:

Rogers Family Fun said...

Gram Bev says, I want your neighbors!!!