Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Happy fathers day to all you fathers in our family, as well as all you expectant fathers. Hope you all have a great day!

I got up this morning, read my Bible, spent time praying for all of you, and went for a walk to enjoy the wonderful morning God has given us!

I'm also reading a book which I'm going to use for groups in my business. If you get a chance to read this book, or if you have any teenagers or almost teenagers you know, this book would be a great gift for them. Its "Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations". It is a great book! If you get a chance, give it a read. If you've already read it, let me know what you think.

Love you all even though I haven't been on here much lately. I've been busy trying to get my business off the ground. Hopefully there'll be good news on that front soon.

Uncle Mike

No comments: