Sunday, April 3, 2011
Sunday Thanks
I haven't done a Sunday post in forever! It's beautiful here this morning, a little warmer than it has been and the sun is shining! I'm so thankful for this house we get to live in, it's full of windows and it's so full of light when the sun is out, we have all the room we need, the owners are great, the neighborhood is beautiful, I am blessed. I'm also thankful for Phil's job, he didn't get the one he interviewed for last week which was a little of a disappointment, but the perks with the one he has are so great, last year we traveled coast to coast together, and it looks like we might again this year! Tomorrow they are sending us to Overland Park KS for a week, so we get to see Brandi and the kids and don't have to pay for it! It looks like they are sending Phil to San Diego the last week of April, so we can go see Jon and his family and only have to buy 1 ticket! His boss gave him a couple of days off in the middle of the month so we can go to NY. We are blessed! I'm thankful that even though we live far away we are able to see our family so much. Hope you all have a blessed day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment