He is Risen!!! Hallelujah!!! Can you feel it??!!
I'm praying more lately. I just finished reading Fresh Wind Fresh Fire by Jim Cymbala and am encouraged once again to focus in on prayer, a crying out to the God of the Universe. Then, I was at the used book store, looking, searching for something. Daaron and I were there over two hours as I poured through every book in the Christianity section. There, on the last shelf, I found it. "The Complete Works of E. M. Bounds on Prayer". Wow!!!! Here's a couple quotes from E. M. Bounds.
"When faith ceases to pray, it ceases to live."
"Faith does the impossible because it brings God to undertake for us, and nothing is impossible with God."
"Only God can move mountains, but faith and prayer can move God."
I've just been very blessed by my time off the last week and a half. I've been reading a lot, but focusing on praying more. Does anyone have any prayer requests they'd like to share. I'll share one Debra and I have been praying for. I put in my resume in a town called Tecumseh. We've been there a lot over the last year, just feeling like this is where God is taking us. Then, the opening came and I turned in my resume last Thursday. I would ask that you all join me in prayer for that position and that town. I don't know yet what God has in store, but knowing God, it'll be something miraculous. He is Risen!!!!
Love you all and have a great resurrection Sunday!!!
Mike
2 comments:
YES! I feel it. It is a gray gloomy day and my heart just keeps singing! Our sunless sunrise service was outsidenand filled with the SON !!
praying with you Mike!
Post a Comment