Hi, I got a labtop, so now I can get on the blog at work, so i can actually write and read and think.
School is off to a good start for Ruben, he loves is teacher Ms. Schultz, shes the blue room teacher, he calls her ms soldiers. ha ha. He has met two really good friends, one from the Chex Republic, and a noy with a spiky mohawk, i dont know there names yet, that how he desribes them.
Gwen spends most of her day colorig, my chidren are obssessed with coloring books, they go through like three of four new ones a week. Gwen doesnot draw outside the lines, its very wrong if she does. She tells my Im not careful enough.
Addi is doing well, her skin is finally starting to clear up, it was a rough summer for eczema. She is going to be a dancer, she dances and prances all over the house and only dresses like a princess.
Jensen is going to be a great babysitter, she helps my mother in law take care of three babies everyday, she rocks them and feeds them and tells them to stop crying, 'too loud'. she is also potty training herself she is very independednt and does not need any help.
Big Ruben is working as ususl but know he has time to play on three differnt soccer leagues sohe play all days sunday and Friday and Tuesday nights, whish I had that much energy.
Im loving school, im taking 15 hours and I will start my praticum in the spring. Im enjoying this college thing much more know that I am older and more focused. The kids are adjusting slowly to me being gone more, but I get to have lunch with them everyday, and sometimes they come to work with me so then we get to hang out.
Work is really relaxing most of them time, I get to do homework, watch tv and do laundry of course, but its a good job for know. Well we love you all.
Brandi
No comments:
Post a Comment